Friday, November 2, 2007

November is Here!

This is my favorite month of the year because it’s the month of my Birthday which is the 9th so I’ll soon be 27 years old. I seem to be forgetting that all year long and I’ve told people that my age is 25. It is probably true what they say then, that when you turn 25 you stay there till your 30s and from then on you follow the same pattern.

At the end of each of my postings there is a part that says:

Posted by Lidia Sevilla at 8:02 AM 0 comments

If you click on 0 comments : you can write to me any comment you want or use this mean for suggesting any sites you would like to share with me and other staff members.

Then you type the word verification, choose an identity:

Google/Blogger -(if you have a blog or a Google account)
Other -(if you have an email address)
Anonymous

You may want to preview your comment before publishing it. When you do just click on PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT

I look forward to hear from you all.

No comments: