Monday, November 26, 2007

Comments...

I haven't been able to write a new entry since November 13 so I apologize for that. I want to comment about the inservice that Rob gave to the elementary teachers on the 13th of this month on "searching for the perfect online resources". I want to thank him for giving me the chance to talk about our Amschool Blog.
One of the important things he talked about was to encourage elementary teachers to create a their own blog site. As a personal experience using blogs, I believe that it can be so helpful for teachers to have a way not just to express what they are doing on their classrooms but a fun way to share this information with their fellow staff members. This months curriculum courier gives some examples on how teachers can use a blog as a tool.
Rob also is giving a elementary computer club on increasing computer skills. I will be there also assisting him as pair of extra hands. Please see him for more information.
Finally, I want to thank you all for taking the time to answer the information poll to make this blog useful to all of your needs.

No comments: