Thursday, November 15, 2007

Important Notice

Amschool teachers and ASCD Virtual Symposium:

I have received an e-mail from ASCD informing me that I am breaking the terms of purchase of my individual membership of the Virtual Symposium. I respectfully apologize for posting the ASCD Virtual Symposium Site which is respected by U.S. Copyright Law. This was my error and I take full responsibility for the breach in permission.

Access to the site has been immediately removed from the blog and the individual login and password have been changed in order to prevent further use. I do, however, wish to encourage our teachers to become individual members of the symposium by clicking on the link https://shop.ascd.org/conferences/login.cfm?conference_code=PD07VS067

The professional development information which can be gained from the site is well worth the individual registration fee which is charged as a prerequisite for participation.


Once again, I apologize for this error.


Jo Cochran
Director of Curriculum
American School of Tegucigalpa
jcochran@amschool.org

No comments: